Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WTF am I doing wrong?

Okay, something's wrong! Calie said that my blog's now listed at T-Central but none of my posts seem to be appearing there! I think that I've got the problem narrowed down to 4 posibilities.
1: Calie hasn't actually had the chance to list me yet- posibile but unlikely.
2: I gave her the wrong URL- I don't think so, I've checked it 3 times, but maybe.
3: There's something that I need to do on my end- there's a real good chance of that, I'm real new at this bloggy thingy and I'm about as tech savy as Wilma Flintstone!
4: Blogger's screwing up again- that really wouldn't be a suprise!
It also appears that I can't post comments on my own damm blog!!! Evidentally the comment section isn't formated for my phone! I think I see a more user friendly reformating coming soon! I need a computer SO bad, this is really pissing me off!

No comments: