Monday, October 4, 2010

A long time coming....the first post!

Hello Blogistan! My name is Danielle, Dani for short. Some of you may know of me from comments that I've posted on your blogs but I undoubtably know of all of you far better since I've been lurking on the boards for the last 3 years.
It's really all Veronica's fault that I'm here! :-D If you're reading, hi, hun, and thanx! I stumbled onto her blog back in 07 and through hers found Lori D's now defunct blog: I really miss you, hun, I hope you're doing well! Through Lori's blog I found T-Central and all of you wonderful people and from there the rest, as they say, is history!
I want all of you to know just how much it means to me to be able to follow your stories and know that I'm truly not alone! Just because I'm not on the followers list doesn't mean that I'm not following. I'm doing all of this from my phone and I can't check the followers option and I can only comment on Blogger blogs. I would sincerely consider it an honor and a privilage if you followed me on my journey. Don't be afraid to stop in and say hi!

1 comment:

Leslie Ann said...

Hi, Dani! So nice to have you join us. I'm glad to have a way to contact you now. You left a comment a while back (on T-Central, maybe?) that mentioned my blog going private, and that you missed it. Drop me an email and I will get you in pronto. I never intended to shut anyone out, but I couldn't really hunt down the lurkers and invite them in!

Welcome to Blogistan!