Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Disclaimer

Okay, I probably should've done this a long time ago.

The views and opinions expressed by commentors on this blog do not necissairily express or reflect the views and opinions of the author of this blog unless otherwise noted, ie: I answer and agree with your comment.

I am the sort of person who tries to hear both sides of an arguement, then make my own judgement. This helps me define and adjust my own views on various issues, it may be that someone makes a point that I hadn't thought of before. I'm sure that many of you do the same.

For that reason, I have, thus far, not moderated comments here, and am reluctant to do so. I'm endevoring to provide an open forum here as I feel that most helpful to myself and to you, dear readers. This, however, could change if I decide that things are getting too out of hand.

I feel that moderating comments, or disabling the comment option entirely, would harm the usefullness of this blog to me, and to all of you, but this option is open to me, as is making my blog private, and I'll exercise these options if I decide that it's become necissary.

Dani xxx

No comments: