Thursday, December 16, 2010

Did ya miss me?

Hi, everyone, it's been awhile! I hope that I haven't lost any of you!

Thanks to my ongoing financial difficulties I have been unable to get online for the last month or so but now, for the moment anyway, normal transmissions have been restored. I hope that you have all been doing well and that you had a happy Thanksgiving. I am SO far behind on your blogs that it's not even funny, I'll be days catching up!

Nothing new or positive to report on the job hunting front, and in a small town, with no car, with national unemployment numbers hovering near 10 percent, that's not apt to change anytime soon. Since I also have two hernias that need to be repaired that lowers my odds even more. As much as I hate to, I think that I'm going to have to go and get some help to pay for that surgery. That may be just as well, though, maybe it'll cover therapy, too. The disphoria continues unabated and my depression and anxiety are getting worse. I rarely even go out anymore, I just sit around in the house. I need help!

Anyway, I'm back! I'll probably be sending out some emails in the next few days.

Dani xxx

3 comments:

Amy K. said...

I'm glad your back. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with things. I hope it starts looking up for you ASAP.

Dani said...

Thanks, Amy, it's good to be back, I've missed everyone! I'd like to think that I'm in store for some good luck because almost all of my luck's been bad for the last couple of years. This year's a lost cause, maybe 2011? Fingers crossed :-D

Dani xxx

Leslie Ann said...

Welcome back, Dani! Being five weeks behind on my blog reading, I hadn't realized you were gone. Just started my vacation, so maybe I'll get closer to the present.

I guess this means you have a month's worth of stories to write up.